God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

I Want Fast Food!

I have had a really good weekend. The downside to my weekend was that I have been craving fast food, or food that would be incredibly bad for me.  I have no idea why but even when I am not hungry I find myself thinking about fast food.  I have tried at home treats instead like (gasp) microwave movie butter popcorn, to healthier treats like pretzels and string cheese.  I am ready to go on a vegetarian diet for a month to reprogram my body.  I am also thinking about taking Skullcap and Lobelia to see if it is anxiety that has me thinking about fast food.  I get that I am going cold turkey and that it will not be easy but I did not think that it would be this hard either. Now I just hope that anytime I think about falling off the wagon that I remember how hard this has been and not put myself through this again.

On the upside I am still working out and using my gym membership. Now my hubby is not telling me that I should cancel my gym membership.  So there is a always an upside.
Keep on keeping on my diet buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment