God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Weigh In Week One!

I was concerned about my first weigh in. I knew that I had not been eating everything off of my meal plan ie the fritos the other night and my daily DPs.  But I have been trying to eat better and drink water, and I have exercised 5 days this week.  So I was just really unsure as to what I would be seeing on the scale tonight. I was very surprised by what I did see. I weigh 132, that is three pounds less than last week! I was very proud of myself, and hope that I continue to do this well (or better).  I believe being honest with myself about what I was feeling the good and the bad helped me.  I held  myself accountable but I did not beat myself up over my mistakes, instead I chose to use them as learning experiences.

Tomorrow is a yearly brunch that my girlfriends have. I am really going to have to watch myself to make sure that I do not go over board on the eating. I can not believe that instead of being an excited to hang out with my girls I am concerned about eating to much and blowing my hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment